Mathys® and Rust-Oleum® are strong paint brands belonging to the RPM® International group, a growing quoted American company. Sales and distribution of the paint products takes place through an extensive network of paint wholesalers and distributors to both the professional and consumer markets. To support our Team in Zelem, near Diest, we are looking for a Market Manager - France.
In this comprehensive role, you will make an important contribution to the company’s success. You will be responsible for strengthening the marketing position within the entire French market and you will ensure an increase in sales through strong communication and marketing plans. You will work on product launches through self-designed campaigns, you will ensure effective and efficient use of Sales support resources to implement marketing strategies and contribute to budget management. You will report to the European Marketing Manager. As a Market Manager you get energy from everything that has to do with Marketing & Communication.
- You are the pivot in the implementation of the European Commercial Plan by devising and setting up tailor-made marketing plans for every assignment and / or customer.
- You are also the indispensable link with regard to product launches. You analyze market developments, customer demand and translate it into the coolest campaigns.
- You develop POS material, measure and guarantee the quality of demonstrations and material and give presentations at (international) holding level.
- You will work on setting up, developing and implementing sales-promoting activities; this way you are visible at trade fairs and sales presentations.
- In short: you build and strengthen the most prominent products and brands!
- You develop relationship with nominated customers/channels through regular on-site contacts, preparing and giving presentations, initiating and implementing tailor made support programs, etc.
- You maintain contact with the sales force in order to ensure the quality and appropriateness of demonstrations, gain firsthand customer feedback, etc.
Because this is a new function, we are looking for a creative all-rounder who speaks his/her mind. You have excellent communication skills and a strong pen. You also have the necessary computer knowledge. You know how to manage a budget - Marketing is in your genes - No 9 to 5 mentality
Furthermore, the following qualifications and qualities are expected of you:
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in applied economics, marketing or communication or equivalent through experience
- You speak fluent French and English, Dutch is a plus
- You have a commercial attitude and demonstrable marketing experience
- You are proactive, result-oriented, resistant to stress, you can switch gears well and you have a strong attitude.
- You have knowledge of SEO and SEA
- You have experience in creating a content marketing plan
- You have experience with Social Media
- Beside that you are excellent in organizational and communication skills
- Frequent travel (abroad) is required
- A very responsible fulltime job with a lot of space for personal input and an excellent competitive salary
- Comprehensive working conditions such as meal vouchers, eco-checks, and reimbursement for transport according to the social subscription
- A job in a growing international company
Do your interests and profile match the above?
Apply today and send us your most recent resume (email@example.com). Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the title. During the selection interview, all your questions will be answered, and you will get to know our organization better! You can find more information about our company at: www.rustoleumeurope.com