- Excellent opacity and corrosion protection
- Easy to apply, excellent flow and aspect
- Extra durable because of polyurethane addition
- Available in any colour in gloss, satin or metallic finish
- Also dries at low temperatures
- Durable high-build smooth finish
Single pack high performance anti-corrosion topcoat for metal. Ideal for low temperatures (as low as 5°C). The same protection in less layers than other alkyd-systems.
- Data Sheet (DE)
- Data Sheet (EN)
- Data Sheet (FR)
- Data Sheet (NL)
- Corrosion Class Certificate
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 7500.MM.1, 7500.MM.5, 7506.1, 7506.5, 7507.1, 7507.5, 7508.1, 7508.5, 7509.1, 7509.5, 7510.5, 7511.1, 7511.5, 7515.5, 7523.5, 7526.5, 7535.5, 7537.5, 7543.5, 7548.5, 7550.MM.1, 7550.MM.5, 7556.1, 7556.5, 7557.1, 7557.5, 7558.1, 7558.5, 7559.1, 7559.5, 7575.1, 7578.5, 7579.1, 7579.5, 7581.5, 7582.5, 7586.5, 7592.1, 7592.5, 7594.1, 7594.5
- Main Features
- 1-component, Apply at low temperatures, Solvent-based, Tintable, Topcoat
- Gloss Level
- Gloss, Metallic, Satin
- 1 L, 0.88 L, 0.91 L, 0.94 L, 4.375 L, 4.38 L, 5 L, 4.53 L, 4.69 L
- Application type
- Air-atomised Spraygun, Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Bare or blasted metal, Prepainted metal, Stainless Steel
- Touch dry
- 2 hours (20°C), 3 hours (5°C), 1.5 hours (30°C)
- Dry to recoat
- 16 hours (20°C), 24 hours (5°C), 8 hours (30°C)
- VOC level
- 392 g/l
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.