COMBICOLOR® ORIGINAL GOLD
- Primer and topcoat in one
- For application onto rust, bare metal
- High coverage: 10.5 m² per litre
- Sag resistant, no brush strokes
- Usable down to 5°C
RUST-OLEUM® CombiColor Gold Metal 7314 coating is primer and topcoat in one, based on a urethane modified alkyd, providing good drying properties at low temperatures. The product contains rust-inhibitive pigments and is lead- and chromate free.
- Data Sheet (DE)
- Data Sheet (EN)
- Data Sheet (FR)
- Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 7314.0.25, 7314.0.75
- Main Features
- Primer, Solvent-based, Topcoat
- Gloss Level
- 0.25 L, 0.75 L
- Application type
- Air-atomised Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Bare or blasted metal, Prepainted metal, Rusted metal
- Touch dry
- 2 hours (20°C), 3 hours (10°C), 1 ½ hours (30°C)
- Dry to recoat
- 16 hours (20°C), 24 hours (10°C), 8 hours (30°C)
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.