COMBICOLOR® ORIGINAL AEROSOLS GOLD
- Primer and topcoat in one
- For application onto rust, bare metal
- High coverage: 10.5 m² per litre
- Sag resistant, no brush strokes
- White spirit dilutable
- Usable down to 5°C
RUST-OLEUM® CombiColor Aerosols High Gloss Gold 7314 is based on a urethane modified alkyd. Lead- and chromate-free - contains rust-inhibitive pigments for additional corrosion protection - good hiding properties - high gloss appearance.
- Data Sheet (DE)
- Data Sheet (EN)
- Data Sheet (FR)
- Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Gloss Level
- 400 ml
- Application type
- Bare or blasted metal
- Dry to recoat
- After 2 hours
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.