COMBICOLOR® ORIGINAL AEROSOLS
- Primer and topcoat in one
- For application onto rust, bare metal
- High coverage: 10.5 m² per litre
- Sag resistant, no brush strokes
- White spirit dilutable
- Usable down to 5°C
RUST-OLEUM® CombiColor Aerosols High Gloss 7300 are based on a urethane modified alkyd. Lead- and chromate-free - contains rust-inhibitive pigments for additional corrosion protection - good hiding properties - high gloss appearance.
- Product Data Sheet (EN)
- Product Data Sheet (DE)
- Product Data Sheet (NL)
- Product Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN) 7314.0.4
- Safety Data Sheet (DE) 7314.0.4
- Safety Data Sheet (NL) 7314.0.4
- Safety Data Sheet (FR) 7314.0.4
- 7314.0.4, 7315.0.4, 7326.0.4, 7337.0.4, 7339.0.4, 7343.0.4, 7365.0.4, 7375.0.4, 7379.0.4, 7392.0.4, 7394.0.4
- Gloss Level
- Gloss, Matt, Metallic, Satin
- 400 ml
- Application type
- Bare or blasted metal
- Dry to recoat
- After 2 hours
- VOC level
- 535 - 540 g/l
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.