- Strengthens support and reduces absoption
- Quick drying
- Neutralizes differences in porosity of the substrate
- Avoids smears (matt and shiny shades) in the top coat
- Very good covering power
- Improves the adhesion of the top coat
Aqueous dispersion primer based on acrylic resins for interior walls and ceilings. A covering primer that neutralizes differences in the absorption of the substrate. Applicable on most substrates, before painting them with water-thinnable paints. Quick drying, avoids smears (matt and glossy stains) in the top coat, improves the adhesion of the top coat.
- Data Sheet (DE)
- Data Sheet (EN)
- Data Sheet (FR)
- Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 894.P.15P, 894.P.5P
- 5 L, 15 L
- Touch dry
- 1.5 hour
- Dry to recoat
- 2 - 3 hours
- VOC level
- 30 g/l max.
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.