METAL CLADDING TOPCOAT
- Improves life expectancy of metal cladding
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Excellent flow and aspect with brush, roller or spray
- High filling and hiding power
- Tintable in almost any colour
- Water-based product; low in VOC
Waterborne satin gloss decorative topcoat for use on metal objects and cladding.
- Data Sheet (DE)
- Data Sheet (EN)
- Data Sheet (FR)
- Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 272.D.10P, 272.MM.10P, 272.P.10P, 272.TR.10P
- Main Features
- 1-component, Tintable, Topcoat, Water-based
- Gloss Level
- 9.3 L, 10 L
- Application type
- Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Metal, Metal Cladding
- Prepainted metal
- Bare or blasted metal, Pre-painted, Weathered Plastisol
- Touch dry
- 1 hour
- Dry to recoat
- 8 hours
- VOC level
- 128 g/l
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.