MURPRIM S NF
- Based on Pliolite
- Impregnates & fixes the mineral substrate
- To be applied on slightly damp surfaces
- Good coverage
- Applicable to recently plastered walls
- Excellent resistance to weather conditions
- Excellent durability
Solvent-based primer for use in combination with all Mathys façade paints
- Data Sheet (DE)
- Data Sheet (EN)
- Data Sheet (FR)
- Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 941.1.15, 941.1.5, 941.MM.15, 941.MM.5
- Main Features
- Primer, Solvent-based, Tintable
- 5 L, 15 L
- Application type
- Brush, Roller
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Damp walls, Mineral substrates, Pre-painted
- Dry to recoat
- After 24 hours and within 8 days. After this period, apply an additional coat of diluted Murprim S.
- VOC level
- 749 g/l max
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.