PARACEM® DECO SOFT
- Excellent flow
- Good mechanical resistance against rubbing
- Smooth semi- matt aspect
- Closed coating structure, washable
- High covering power
- No tendency to overlapping
Paracem® Deco Soft is a waterborne acrylic paint for interior application.
- Data Sheet (DE)
- Data Sheet (EN)
- Data Sheet (FR)
- Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 832.1NF.1, 832.1NF.10P, 832.1NF.4P, 832.MM.1, 832.MM.10P, 832.MM.4
- Main Features
- 1-component, Tintable, Topcoat, Water-based
- Gloss Level
- Matt, Semi-Matt
- 1 L, 4 L, 10 L
- Application type
- Air-atomised Spraygun, Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Brickwork, Mineral substrates, Plaster, Pre-painted
- Touch dry
- 1 hour
- Dry to recoat
- 2 hours
- VOC level
- 14 g/l
- Wet Scrub Resistance (EN 13300)
- Class 1 (<5 μm abrasion at 200 strokes)
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.