- High durability
- Perfect saponification resistance
- Particularly high covering capacity
- Sufficiently breathing (water vapour permeable)
- Hardly permeable to rain Excellent weather resistance
Acrylic exterior wall paint with high covering powerAcrylic paint for outside and inside use
- Data Sheet (DE)
- Data Sheet (EN)
- Data Sheet (FR)
- Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 8.301.0.75, 8.301.10P, 8.301.20P, 8.318.0.75, 8.318.4, 8.321.0.75, 8.321.20P, 8.321.4, 8.MM.1, 8.MM.10P, 8.MM.4
- Main Features
- Tintable, Topcoat, Water-based
- Gloss Level
- 0.75 L, 1 L, 4 L, 10 L, 20 L
- Application type
- Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Brickwork, Mineral substrates, Plaster
- Touch dry
- 40 minutes (10 m²/l)
- Dry to recoat
- 4 hours (10 m²/l)
- VOC level
- 25 g/l max.
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.