- Reinforces the substrate and reduces absorption
- Neutralises differences in absorption characteristics
- Prevents differences in the glossiness of the topcoat
- Very good hiding characteristics
- Improves topcoat adhesion
- Water vapour permeability
Water-based primer based on acrylic dispersions. Neutralises differences in the absorption characteristics of the substrate. Provides a substrate with uniform absorption and colour.
- Data Sheet (DE)
- Data Sheet (EN)
- Data Sheet (FR)
- Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 85.MM.15P, 85.MM.5P, 85.PN.15P, 85.PN.5P
- Main Features
- 1-component, Primer, Tintable, Water-based
- Gloss Level
- 5 L, 15 L
- Application type
- Air-atomised Spraygun, Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Brickwork, Mineral substrates, Plaster
- Touch dry
- 1,5 hours
- Dry to recoat
- 2-3 hours
- VOC level
- 30 g/l
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.