FASSICRYL SEALING PRIMER
- Insulating primer
- Covers bleeding knots and resin streaks
- Superb adhesion
- Perfect flow viscosity
Fassicryl Sealing Primer is a water-based primer based on an acrylic dispersion with insulating properties for bleeding wood types, for indoor and outdoor use. Fast-drying adhesive primer with perfect flow viscosity. Suitable as a primer for various wood types and properly cleaned paint layers with good adhesion. Can also be applied to plastic and non-ferrous metals.
- 910.P.1, 910.P.2.5
- Main Features
- Primer, Tintable, Water-based
- Gloss Level
- 1 L, 2.5 L
- Substrate Wood
- New wood trim / doors, Untreated
- Touch dry
- 1 hour
- Dry to recoat
- 6 hours - in the case of bleeding wood types, repaintable after 16 hours.
- VOC level
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.