- Simple and fast application
- Excellent flow
- Excellent scratch and wear resistance
- Good outdoor durability, weatherproof
- Quick drying
- Good coverage
- Even gloss finish
- Good edge coverage
- High gain
- Can be tinted in virtually any colour
First quality satin gloss alkyd enamel, for interior and exterior application
- 126.96.36.199, 4.201.1, 4.201.10, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 4.214.1, 220.127.116.11, 4.DN.1, 4.DN.2.5, 4.MM.0.5, 4.MM.1, 4.MM.2.5, 4.PN.1, 4.PN.2.5, 4.TRN.1, 4.TRN.2.5, 4.YEN.1, 4.YEN.2.5
- Main Features
- Quick drying, Solvent-based, Tintable, Topcoat
- Gloss Level
- 1 L, 0.5 L, 2.5 L, 10 L
- Application type
- Air-atomised Spraygun, Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Touch dry
- 4 - 5 hours
- Dry to recoat
- 24 hours
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.