- Solvent based primer-surfacer containing soya-alkyd resins
- Excellent flow out and adhesion on wood
- Moisture controlling
- High covering capacity
- Quick drying
- Easy to apply and to sand finely
- Very weather resistant
Solvent borne primer-surfacer. Moisture regulating paint for indoor and outdoor timber work.
- 188.8.131.52, 21.1.1, 184.108.40.206, 21.1.4, 21.9.1, 21.DN.2.5, 21.MM.0.5, 21.MM.1, 21.MM.2.5, 21.PN.1, 21.PN.2.5, 21.TRN.0.5, 21.TRN.1, 21.TRN.2.5
- Main Features
- Primer, Quick drying, Solvent-based
- Gloss Level
- 1 L, 0.5 L, 2.5 L, 4 L
- Application type
- Air-atomised Spraygun, Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Touch dry
- 3 hours
- Dry to recoat
- 24 hours
- VOC level
- 350 g/l max.
More product data sheets
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR) (Base)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL) (Base)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE) (Base)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN GB)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN GB) (Base)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR) (Base)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL) (Base)
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.