- Transparent and light-stable
- Penetrates for deep protection
- Non film-forming
- Enhances the wood structure
- Microporous, allows the wood to breathe
- Excellent outdoor durability
- Good protection against UV rays
- Light-stable wood shades - standard colours
- Decorative colours available in the transparent version
Fassitek is a solvent based stain with a base of special alkyd resins. These stains are very effective in impregnating wood and protecting many types of wood from weathering and UV rays
- 10.1.1, 10.1.10, 10.1.2.5, 10.10.1, 10.10.2.5, 10.11.1, 10.11.2.5, 10.12.1, 10.12.2.5, 10.16.1, 10.16.2.5, 10.17.1, 10.17.2.5, 10.18.1, 10.18.2.5, 10.19.1, 10.19.2.5, 10.2.1, 10.2.2.5, 10.20.1, 10.20.2.5, 10.3.1, 10.3.10, 10.3.2.5, 10.4.1, 10.4.2.5, 10.5.1, 10.5.2.5, 10.6.1, 10.6.2.5, 10.7.1, 10.7.2.5, 10.9.1, 10.9.2.5, 10.MM.1, 10.MM.2.5
- Main Features
- Solvent-based, Tintable
- Gloss Level
- 1 L, 2.5 L, 10 L
- Application type
- Air-atomised Spraygun, Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Touch dry
- 3 hours (15 m²/l)
- Dry to recoat
- 24 hours
- VOC level
- 565 g/l max
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.