MURFILL® RENOVATION PAINT
- > 500 % elastic
- Lasting elasticity till -30°C
- Water vapour permeable
- Matt aspect
- Excellent resistance against aging and contamination
- Protects against carbonatation
- Permanently prevents and repairs all micro cracks
Matt and long-lasting elastic renovation paint. Ideal for renovation and decoration of historical and new buildings.
- Product Data Sheet (EN)
- Product Data Sheet (DE)
- Product Data Sheet (NL)
- Product Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 409.101.1, 409.101.15P, 409.101.6, 409.DN.15P, 409.DN.6, 409.MM.15P, 409.MM.6, 409.PN.15P, 409.PN.6, 409.TRN.15P, 409.TRN.6
- Main Features
- 1-component, Tintable, Topcoat, Water-based
- Gloss Level
- 1 kg, 6 kg, 15 kg
- Application type
- Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Brickwork, Mineral substrates, Pre-painted
- Touch dry
- 45 minutes
- Dry to recoat
- 24 hours
- VOC level
- 30 g/l max
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.