MURFILL® WATERPROOFING COATING
- 400 % Elastic
- Waterproof and water vapour permeable
- Excellent resistance against ageing in normal and industrial environment
- Protects reinforced concrete against carbonisation and corrosion
- Can be combined with Murfill® fleece for additional mechanical reinforcement and for bridging of (active) cracks
An elastic, crack bridging and waterproofing façade coating. The microporous structure ensures that the base is constantly able to breathe. Ready for use and simple to apply on any façade. In other words: Façade protection with waterproof guarantees.
- Product Data Sheet (EN)
- Product Data Sheet (DE)
- Product Data Sheet (NL)
- Product Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 9.101.1, 9.101.15P, 9.101.6, 9.102.15P, 9.103.15P, 9.104.15P, 9.106.15P, 9.111.15P, 9.111.6, 9.120.15P, 9.121.15P, 9.135.15P, 9.135.6, 9.MM.15P, 9.MM.6, 9.PN.15P, 9.PN.6
- Main Features
- 1-component, Tintable, Topcoat, Water-based, Waterproofing
- Gloss Level
- 1 kg, 6 kg, 15 kg
- Application type
- Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Brickwork, Pre-painted
- Touch dry
- 45 minutes
- Dry to recoat
- 24 hours
- VOC level
- 25 g/l max.
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.