- Mat appearance
- Easy cleanability
- Easy to apply
- Good hiding
Latex paint for interior and exterior protection.
- 260.DN.1, 260.DN.10, 260.DN.4, 260.MM.1, 260.MM.10P, 260.MM.4, 260.PN.1, 260.PN.10, 260.PN.4, 260.TRN.1, 260.TRN.10, 260.TRN.4, 260N.1.1, 260N.1.10, 260N.1.4P
- Main Features
- 1-component, Tintable, Topcoat, Water-based
- Gloss Level
- 1 L, 4 L, 10 L
- Application type
- Air-atomised Spraygun, Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Brickwork, Mineral substrates, Plaster
- Touch dry
- 1 hour
- Dry to recoat
- 4 hours
- VOC level
- 20 g/l
- Wet Scrub Resistance (EN 13300)
- Class 1 (<5 μm abrasion at 200 strokes)
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.