- Smooth and completely splash-free roller application
- Covers on porous and non porous substrates in 2 coats without gloss differences
- Uniform matt finish without turning
- High whiteness
Matt acrylic paint for interior walls and ceilings and can be applied on most surfaces.
- 124.1.10P, 124.1.20P, 124.1.4P, 124.MM.10P, 124.MM.4P, 124.PN.10P, 124.PN.4P
- Gloss Level
- 4 L, 10 L, 20 L
- Application type
- Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Brickwork, Plaster, Pre-painted
- Touch dry
- 30 minutes
- Dry to recoat
- 3 hours
- Wet Scrub Resistance (EN 13300)
- Class 2 (≥ 5 μm and <20 μm at 200 strokes)
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.