PARACEM® DECO PRIMER
- Reduces absorption
- Neutralises differences in absorption characteristics
- Prevents differences in the glossiness of the topcoat
- Very good hiding characteristics
- Improves topcoat adhesion
Water-based primer based on acrylic dispersions. Neutralises differences in the absorption characteristics of the substrate.
- Product Data Sheet (EN)
- Product Data Sheet (DE)
- Product Data Sheet (NL)
- Product Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- 841.DN.1, 841.DN.10, 841.DN.10P, 841.DN.4P, 841.MM.1, 841.MM.10P, 841.MM.4P, 841.PN.1, 841.PN.10P, 841.PN.4P
- Main Features
- 1-component, Primer, Tintable, Water-based
- Gloss Level
- 1 L, 4 L, 10 L
- Application type
- Air-atomised Spraygun, Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Brickwork, Mineral substrates, Plaster
- Touch dry
- 1,5 hours
- Dry to recoat
- 2-3 hours
- VOC level
- 30 g/l
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.