- For indoor and outdoor works
- Very decorative semi-gloss aspect
- Easy to clean and to maintain
- High filling and hiding power
- Excellent flow out
- Very high durability and gloss stability
Waterborne semi-gloss acrylic paint for inner and outer walls.
- Product Data Sheet (EN)
- Product Data Sheet (DE)
- Product Data Sheet (NL)
- Product Data Sheet (FR)
- Product Data Sheet (DA)
- Safety Data Sheet (EN)
- Safety Data Sheet (DE)
- Safety Data Sheet (PL)
- Safety Data Sheet (NL)
- Safety Data Sheet (FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (DA)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-FR)
- Safety Data Sheet (BE-NL)
- 28.601.1, 28.601.10P, 28.601.4, 28.MM.1, 28.MM.10, 28.MM.4, 28.PN.1, 28.PN.10, 28.PN.4
- Main Features
- 1-component, Tintable, Topcoat, Water-based
- Gloss Level
- 1 L, 4 L, 10 L
- Application type
- Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Brickwork, Mineral substrates, Plaster, Pre-painted
- Touch dry
- 40 minutes
- Dry to recoat
- 4 hours
- VOC level
- 15 g/l
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.