- Waterborne acrylic and polysiloxane resin
- Very thick coat with high covering power
- Application in 1 or 2 coats
- Direct application on well adhering, solid, even and uneven substrates
- Masks haircracking
- Levels out partial roughness in structured substrates
- Elastic film
- Excellent durability
- Exceptional weather resistance
- Water vapour permeable
- To recoat with 1 or 2 coats of Parasil®
High build priming and intermediate coat based on waterborne acrylic and polysiloxane resins. To be used in combination with ParaSil®.
- 83.1C.15P, 83.MM.15P
- Main Features
- 1-component, High-build coating, Primer, Tintable, Water-based
- Gloss Level
- 15 L
- Application type
- Brush, Roller
- Substrate Wall & Hygiene
- Brickwork, Mineral substrates, Plaster, Pre-painted
- Touch dry
- 4 hours
- Dry to recoat
- 24 hours
- VOC level
- 35 g/l
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.