Painting a metal garage door
If you’re renovating your home or preparing to sell, a drab metal garage door can spoil the overall kerb appeal of your house. A fresh coat of paint is the ticket to revitalising the look of your garage door – and your entire façade. Not only does it transform the visual impact of your drive, but it also weatherproofs the door against wind, rain and sun.
This garage door was refurbished by using a combination of Universol and Combicolor. Cleaning and degreasing needed to be done first before applying 2 layers of Combicolor. We loved the result!
Universol / Combicolor
Metal garage door
- Direct to surface
- Paint & primer in one
- Quick drying
- Interior and exterior
- Removes grease, oil, proteins, dirt and other contaminants from coated, mineral and metal substrates
- Concentrated formulation can be diluted 1:20
- Use as additive for high pressure cleaning
- Non-flammable, virtually odour-free
- Can also be applied by brush, mop or broom