Police office Harelbeke - Mathys Paracem Universal
In March 2022 painter David Lasuy, who followed in his father's footsteps Dirk, was handed the paint job of renewing the police station of Harelbeke. The local police force has been stationed in a rented building. To show the local force is ready for duty, the building was given a matt black coating. With 25 years of experience, there was no better person for the job than painting company Lasuy.
The project was executed in 4 days time with 90L of paint, provided by Gysels. The facade was cleaned with a high-pressure spray and at the entrance there was concrete paint removed. Afterwards David used a antimoss product and applied a primer of Mathys MurPrim S. To finish it off, 2 layers of Mathys Paracem Universal black RAL 9005 covered the final result. David says he’s a big fan of Paracem Universal because the product has a super coverage and the product flows like a charm.
- Matt universal paint for the outdoors
- Usable on all surfaces, such as bricks, gutters, wood, aluminium, etc.
- Colour and weatherproof for long-term protection
- Protection of the dried coat against contamination by mould
- Primer and finishing coat in one
- Water-vapour permeable
- Quick drying, recoatable in 1 hour
- Based on Pliolite
- Impregnates & fixes the mineral substrate
- To be applied on slightly damp surfaces
- Good coverage
- Applicable to recently plastered walls
- Excellent resistance to weather conditions
- Excellent durability