FASSILUX® SATIN PU
- Highly abrasion and scratch resistant
- Based on alkyd urethane resins
- High gain
- Even gloss finish
- Quick drying
- Excellent coverage
- Simple and fast application
- Can be tinted in virtually any colour
Fassilux Satin PU is a satin gloss enamel with an extra high reistance to abraision and scratches. This enamel based on alkyd urethane resins is of an exceptional quality and offers a very high covering capacity. Fassilux Satin PU can be applied on wood, metal and all well prepared non alkaline substrates.
- 4PU.201.0.5, 4PU.201.1, 4PU.201.2.5, 4PU.D.0.5, 4PU.D.1, 4PU.D.2.5, 4PU.MM.0.5, 4PU.MM.1, 4PU.MM.2.5, 4PU.P.0.5, 4PU.P.1, 4PU.P.2.5, 4PU.TR.0.5, 4PU.TR.1, 4PU.TR.2.5, 4PU.YE.1
- Main Features
- Solvent-based, Tintable, Topcoat
- Gloss Level
- 1 L, 0.5 L, 2.5 L
- Application type
- Air-atomised Spraygun, Airless Spraygun, Brush, Roller
- Metal, Wood
- Touch dry
- 4 hours
- Dry to recoat
- 24 hours
More product data sheets
If you would like to know whether a MATHYS® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products.
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests.
- Professional technical support Accurate and reproducible colours.